Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Flower Shop and Balloon Celebration

Hi Everyone! I found this sketch and I knew the Flower Shop stamp set would be prefect for it! 

Hard to believe I had to dig it out! I haven't used it in forever!


Balloon Celebration, happy birthday

Don't you just love the sketch? (I know you can't see the sketch, but you can get the idea through my card!)

Can you see the possibilities? The different colours and different shapes you could use?

Examples: Circles with Butterflies, Squares with Balloons, Squares with Stars, Squares with Hearts. I could go on and on!


The buttons in Coastal Cabana against the red, brings everything together and makes the center of the flowers sort of sparkle!

Supplies:

Paper:
Fresh Prints DSO (retired) 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Whisper White
Real Red
Coastal Cabana 1 5/8" x 1 5/8"
Crumb Cake 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"

Inks:
Real Red

Stamps:
Flower Shop
Balloon Celebration

Accessories:
Pansy Punch
Buttons (retired)
Bakers Twine (not SU!)
Dimensionals
Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment