Monday, October 26, 2015

Inked Embossed Folders

Hi Everyone! Today's cards are all about the technique - Inked Embossed Folders. I have 3 different cards to share with you using this really cool technique. 

For this technique you ink up your brayer then run it over one side of your embossing folder. Usually the top side of the folder. Then you run it through your Big Shot (or whatever you use). When it comes out, the ink is transferred to the shallow part of your embossed piece. 




Same technique, yet 3 completely different cards! To take this even further you could always sponge the raised part of each image, to give it more detail. I did that on this card, this one and this one.

Which one is your favorite? I think I will have to go with the Woodland one. I absolutely love the Soft Sky in the back ground. I love how peaceful it is.


Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment