Saturday, October 3, 2015

A Bugs and Kisses Birthday

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to say "thanks" for stopping by and visiting my little blog. Hope you like it here and find lots of inspiration and that you come back often! I would love to hear from you, so don't be shy.

Today's card, is using one of my favorite retired sets (I know what you're thinking, that I have a lot of those...well maybe!) Bugs and Kisses. I think it is prefect for little ones. You could always use this layout with another stamp set, it doesn't have to bugs and kisses. I made one similar, you can find it here.



For the insects, I only cut out the blue ones and added dimensionals to them. The colours are Pacific Point and Old Olive. 


Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment