Friday, September 25, 2015

Best of Butterflies

Hi Everyone! Today's card is a butterfly Birthday card. The idea for this card came from a t-shirt that I have. (I should have taken a photo of it too!) I love butterflies, they are very magical, one minute they are an ugly caterpillar and the next a beautiful butterfly! Anyway~ 

I embossed the butterflies using basic black and silver embossing powder, while the sentiment is in Wisteria Wonder, not embossed. I really like the added colour of Wisteria Wonder, it's very subtle. The stamp sets are Best of Butterflies and Celebrate Today. Hope you like it!



best of butterflies, celebrate today

Thanks for stopping by, if you ave any questions let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment