Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Basket

Hi Everyone! Today, I have for you an Easter basket. Isn't it the cutest! I made it using the new Berry Basket Bigz L Die. You can decorate any way you want. With the handle, or without. The basket can be any colour you want, the possibilities are endless for decorating the outside of the basket too! We will be making one of these at my next Stamp Club meeting (if you would like more info about my Stamp Club or any other of my classes send me a message at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com). For those baskets I will be putting something different inside, instead of candy, I found someone who put really cute flowers, so that is what I am going to do. Thanks for the great idea! It would make a really great Mother's Day gift too! 

easter basket, berry basket

Project Supplies:
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Momento Black
Stamps: Flower Shop, Indescribable Gift
Accessories: Pansy Punch, Rhinestones, Berry Basket Bigz L Die, Bitty Banners Framelit, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Cellophane bag

berry basket stampin up

This is the one we made for my Stamp Club. I had little African Violets for them to put in their baskets. So cute!

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

"Father if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done." Luke 22:42

No comments:

Post a Comment