Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine 3

Hi Everyone! Another Valentine's Day card. Don't you just love all the love! I got the idea for this card from Patty over at Patty's Stamping Spot. There are so many talented crafts people out there, and I absolutely appreciate them sharing their ideas with the world! I did change mine from her. We may have used the same papers, but I added heart sequins to mine and a few more hearts. I also put the greeting on the inside. I wanted the main focus to be the hearts. Love them both!

stampin up

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions or comments about the products that I have used please let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Love is patient , love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it doe snot seek it's own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails...  1 Corinthians 13:4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment