Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sheltering Tree

Hi Everyone! For the next couple of days I am going to be showing you some of the cards I have made using the Sheltering Tree stamp set from the the new Occasions catalog. I want to show how you can use this stamp set for many different occasions. Let's start off with a happy one!

Stampin up

I made a double bow! I found a video on YouTube of a women showing you how to make one. (Unfortunately, I forgot to write her name down!) 

stampin up

Card supplies:
Whisper White cardstock: 5.5" x 8.5" score @ 4.25"
Pacific Point DSP: 4" x 5.25"
Whisper White cardstock: 3.75" x 5" (emboss using the Woodgrain embossing folder)
Pacific Point cardstock: 3.25" x 3.75"
Whisper White cardstock: 3" x 3.5" 
Ribbon: enough to go around twice and then a double bow separate
scrap Pacific Point cardstock: punch using the 1 1/4" scallop punch
scrap Whisper White cardstock: greeting from the stamp set Fabulous Phrases, punch using the 1" circle punch
scrap Whisper White stamp small butterfly (Papillon Potpourri), punch out using the small butterfly punch
Inks: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake (tree), Old Olive
Accessories: Glue Dots, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions, let me know!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead … (1 Peter 1:3).


No comments:

Post a Comment