Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sheltering Tree 2

Hi Everyone! Today, I have for you a card we made at my January Stamp club (if you would like more information about it, I can be reached at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com). This one is a little different, a 5" x 5" square. I haven't made one in a long time. Of course I made the envelope using the Envelope Punch  Board! (If you don't have one, I suggest you get one. You can make more than just envelopes!) Here is my card, a Thank you!


Stamping up

Card Supplies:
Pear Pizzazz cardstock: 5" x 10" score @ 5"
So Saffron cardstock: 4.75" x 4.75"
Whisper White cardstock: 4.5" x 4.5"
scrap So Saffron cardstock: punched using the 1.25" scallop punch
scrap Whisper White cardstock: punched using the 1" circle punch
Accessories: Ribbon (Pear Pizzazz), Itty Bitty Punch (retired), Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals (under the scalloped greeting)
Stamps: Sheltering Tree,
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Crumb Cake

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions, let me know!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to his disciples to distribute to the people. He also divided the two fish among them all (Mark 6:41)



No comments:

Post a Comment