Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Binder Clip Notepad

Hi Everyone! I am so excited that you are here and that I can show you what we made at my January Stamp Club meeting! It was so much fun! If you want to learn more about my stamp club, leave a comment below or you can send me an e-mail at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com.

We made a little Binder Clip notepad! Unfortunately, I can not take credit for this idea. I am not sure who was the first person to make one of these, but if that is you please send me a message so that I can give credit.

Aren't they adorable!!??


stampin up


stampin upstampin up


(I have no idea why it goes to this picture, I keep trying to change it, but I am not computer savvy!)

Binder Clip Notepad Supplies:

Cardstock: 
Pear Pizzazz 2" x 3" (2)
scrap piece of whisper white
scrap piece of Hello Honey
scrap piece of So Saffron
scrap piece of Mossy Meadow

Ink:
Hello Honey

Accessories:
package of index cards that measure 3"x 5": you will need only about 13 sheets, cut @ 2"
Scallop Tag Top Punch
package of binder clips: you only need one for this project (but, make as many as you like!)
Flower Fair Framelit (for the petals)
Itty Bitty punches (retired)
Pansy Punch
Rhinestones
Dimensionals
Ribbon: about 5"

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving , let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment