Friday, January 9, 2015

The Most Wonderful time of the Year! Sale-A-Bration!!

Hi Everyone! It's that time of year, Sale-A-Bration time! So exciting! Have you seen the catalog? If not, you can find it here. So many great things to choose from!

Also, the Occasions catalog has come out too! More amazing new products. If you haven't seen that one, you can find it here.

Today, I have for you a Birthday card that I made for one of my customers. There are 3 of us that have Birthdays in January. What a great month! For this card I used a flower stamp that goes all the way back 2004, which I borrowed from a friend. The flower is so beautiful! The greeting is from the Endless Birthday Wishes, photopolyer stamp set.

The card base is Daffodil Delight, with Whisper White, and Daffodil Delight DSP as the main layers. The ribbon is also Daffodil Delight. Another reason why I love Stampin' Up! so much is that they coordinate everything for you. You don't have to go searching for the right colour. It's all right there in their catalogs, easy peasy! For the flower, I wanted the yellow to stand out a little more, so I used Hello Honey instead of Daffodil Delight. The flower stem is in Old Olive, and the greeting is just Black Stazon. I added the pearls for an elegant touch. Hope she likes it!

stampin up
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! Canada and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk with him. Ephesian 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment