Friday, July 11, 2014

Work of Art

Hi Everyone! How is the summer going for everyone? I am having a hard time getting inside. We have had such beautiful weather here in Southern Ontario that I am trying to be outside as much as I can. Plus, I love sitting out back watching everything grow and listening to the birds singing away!

Back to the card I have for you. About a week ago a friend of mine asked me to make her some cards. She just loves the greeting 'Oh Happy Day' from the Sale-A-Bration set in 2013. I wanted to use certain colours for this card. What do you think?

stampin up
 
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand

Inks: Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Crushed Curry, Pistachio Pudding

Stamps: Bloomin Marvelous, Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge

Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Artisan Punch, Small Butterfly Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God (Romans 10:17, NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment