Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Teacher's Gifts

Hi Everyone! The end of the school year is fast approaching (last day is tomorrow!), so that means that my schedule will change too. I will still be writing blog posts, but just not everyday. I am sure you will be busy too, spending time with your kids, grandkids, vacationing, etc. Thanks for understanding!

Today, is about Teacher's gifts. They do so much for me and my kids, we just wanted to say "thank you". So, I made them Post-it note holders with pens. I have blogged about this project before and even have a tutorial on how to make them. You can find that here.

stampin up

I made 6 altogether. Two each of the same style, but different colours. Which one is your favorite?

stampin up

You can't tell in the photos, but the actual Post-it note paper is the same colour as the flowers. Example: That pink rose one has pink Post-it note paper inside and the orange has orange paper. All matchy, matchy!

stampin up
 


stampin up
 
 
I wrote a little note in each one, for each of the teachers. Saying "thank you" for all they do and have a great summer.
 
Here they are all wrapped up and ready to hand out. (sorry about the photo, I remembered to take a picture just before we had to leave!) I love the way they turned out. These little cellophane bags are from Sale-A-Bration way back in January 2014. Absolutely love them. We don't carry them anymore but, we do have plain cellophane bags in 3 different sizes and we also have (we = Stampin' Up!) really cute Chevron and Polka Dot paper gift bags that would work too.
 
stampin up
 

 Hope the teacher's like them as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions/comments, I would love to hear from you. stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com

Remember that if you would like to place an order, it's super easy and you can do it 24/7 right from your computer. Just click on the shopping cart on the top right hand side. It will lead you right to my Stampin' Up! order page.

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you! 

So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.  Ephesians 5:15-17




No comments:

Post a Comment