Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer Silhouettes

Hi Everyone! Sorry, for not posting in a while. The weather here was so gorgeous, that I just needed to spend time with my family! Hope you don't mind!

Today, I have for you 2 cards using the same stamp sets: Summer Silhouettes and Perfectly Penned (retiring).  Did I tell you how much I really LOVE Summer Silhouettes!? Inspiration for the cards came from spending time outdoors with my family.

I used the same colours for both of the cards. (I'll list everything that I used at the bottom of this post). This one opens to the right.



stampin up
 
This one opens from the bottom. It reminds me of a bouquet of Summer flowers.
 
stampin up
 
Here they are together. As you can see, they both are completely different cards, yet I used the same stamp sets.

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, Whisper White
 
Inks: Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, Black Stazon
 
Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Petite Petals, Perfectly Penned (retiring)
 
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Pearls, Glue Dots, Ribbon, Sponge
 
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions please send me a message stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment