Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hello

Hi Everyone! Today's card, is all about the colour turquoise. I wanted something cheerful for this next card. A friend of mine is giving it to her "secret sister" at church. I think it is a nice pick-me-up kinda card. Hope she does too!
 
stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: DSP Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Old Olive
 
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
 
Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Papillon Potpourri, Four You
 
Accessories: Deco Label Collection Framelits, Pansy Punch, Small Butterfly Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions or would like more information about Stampin' Up! please send me a message (stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com) Also, you can order 24/7 right from your own home, just click the shopping cart button on the right.
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you! 
 
 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit. Proverbs 18:21
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment