Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge and Gently Falling

Hi Everyone! Today's card reminds me of Canada Day! Probably because of the colours that I chose: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Sahara Sand. Also, the Maple Leaf stamp from the Gently Falling stamp set is so Canadian! I just had to make another one with "O'Canada".

stampin up
 
See what I mean? It goes perfectly, doesn't it? I will be sending this one to my niece in Australia.
 
stampin up



stampin up
 
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
 
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand
 
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Gently Falling (retiring), Wetlands (greeting), O'Canada (other)
 
Accessories: Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Button, Glue Dots
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you! 

This is the day the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it (NKJV). Psalm 118:24
 

No comments:

Post a Comment