Saturday, June 14, 2014

Gently Falling!

Hi Everyone! Today's, card is a 'Thinking of You' card. However, since I didn't put a greeting on the front, you could make it for whatever occasion you want.

I absolutely love the Gently Falling stamp set. It reminds me so much of Fall/Autumn here in Canada. It is so beautiful when the leaves change colours. I know what you're thinking, its finally really nice weather and I'm thinking about Fall - stop that! Back to the card.

If you don't have this set, I highly recommend it. Unfortunately, it is retiring! Well worth your money to invest in this one. You get 12 stamps in the set. Outline of 4 leaves, Middle of 4 leaves, plus outline and middle of an acorn, and outline and middle of the Maple Leaf seeds (we call them helicopters).

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White
 
Ink: Old Olive
 
Stamp Set: Gently Falling
 
Accessories: Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine, Button, Dimensional, Glue Dot
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. 1 Peter 4:9
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment