Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Best of Butterflies

Hi Everyone! Today's, card is a wedding card. One of my friends is getting married this Saturday! Exciting isn't it! I wanted something elegant for them. I had made another card, but I like this one much better. I hope they do too!

This Butterfly is from the stamp set "Best of Butterflies" unfortunately you can't get it any more. Absolutely one of my favorite butterflies! However, we have another really great butterfly set called Papillon (butterfly in French) Potpourri. It comes with 7 stamps, 3 large butterflies, 3 small butterflies and antennae. Stampin' Up! also made 2 punches that coordinate with both sizes of Butterflies (no cutting them out!). Totally awesome!

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
 
Ink: Black Stazon
 
Stamp Sets: Best of Butterflies (retired), Express Yourself (retiring)
 
Accessories: Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Large Oval Scallop Punch, Large Oval Punch, Pearl, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 
If you have any questions or would like more information on how I made this card, please feel free to send me a message at stampingwithmarsha@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
 Oh, give thanks to the God of heaven! For His mercy endures forever. Psalm 136:26

No comments:

Post a Comment