Friday, June 13, 2014

Anniversary

Hi Everyone! Today's, card is an Anniversary card. I have had this stamp set forever! I just can't part with it. You know, that stamp set that has been retired for about 10 years, but you love it so much, you don't want to get rid of it. That's this one for me!

The card is going to a family member who is celebrating their 17th wedding Anniversary. Her main flower was the sunflower, so I thought this would be fitting for the occasion.

This stamp set has 4 different flowers, 1 for each season. I coloured it in using my blender pen, but now that Stampin' Up! has 'Blendabilities Markers' they would be prefect for this stamp set!

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
 
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Black Stazon
 
Stamp Sets: A Flower For All Seasons (retired), Tiny Tags (retired)
 
Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Starburst Framelits, Circle Punch, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Baker's Twine, Tiny Tag Punch, Dimensional
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! Canada products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
And above all things have fervent love for one another, for " love will cover a multitude of sins". 1 Peter 4:8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment