Friday, May 30, 2014

Spring Flowers 5

Hi Everyone! Hard to believe the week is over! Where did the time go? That's okay, bring on the weekend! It's supposed to be beautiful. Maybe my kids will go swimming again!

Today, I have for you somewhat of a different card. I have made them before, but this one is different because it doesn't open up. You actually pull the card up...  to reveal a recipe card! Totally cool right!? I haven't had a chance to print out my recipe yet. I have had numerous people ask me for my gluten free granola bar recipe, so I thought this would be a lovely way to give it out.

stampin up
 
So, once I print out the recipe I will adhere it to the Strawberry Slush card.

stampin up

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White

Inks: Night of Navy (butterflies), Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush

Stamp Sets: Summer Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri, Work of Art

Accessories: Rhinestones, Small Butterfly Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tab Punch (retired), Envelope Punch Board (to make the card)

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails" (Prov. 19:21)

No comments:

Post a Comment