Monday, May 19, 2014

Matchbook Treat!

Hi Everyone! Today, I have a Matchbook that has a treat hidden inside! So cute! I am trying to come up with different little ideas to give to my customers, or even new people that I meet.

It took me a few tries to get the measurements just right. And, you might notice that I also tried to line up the slanted lines (that took a few tries, too!).



stampin up
 
I secured the "peppermint pattie" with glue dots. I didn't want it falling out.
 
stampin up
 
As you can see it isn't that bulky at all.
 
stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Crumb Cake, DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Real Red
 
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red
 
Stamps: Best of Butterflies (Limited time), Fabulous Phrases
 
Accessories: Stapler, Butterfly Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Glue Dots, Pearls, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment