Thursday, May 15, 2014

M&M boxes!

Hi Everyone! A couple of weeks ago, I got a package of "Jelly Belly" jelly beans. They were yummy! I have a sweet tooth, in case you didn't know! (Actually sweet teeth!) Anyway, they came in this really cool package. As you know, I just had to recreate it! It took some time, but I did it! This one is about half the size of the "Jelly Belly" one. I would say about the same size or a little bigger than a "Nerds" box. The original size just seemed too big for what I wanted it for. I think they turned out perfectly!
 
stampin up

For this one, I wanted a really relaxed looking bow, for it to drape down the sides.

stampin up
 
stampin up
 
That little lip, is like a locking mechanism. It holds the lid on tight.
stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Everyday DSP (retiring), Whisper White, DSP (sale-a-bration)
 
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Clear Acetate, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Ribbons, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored Scoring Tool

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8, NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment