Thursday, May 22, 2014

Envelope Photo Album

Hi everyone! Today, I have for you an envelope photo album. I made it using the Envelope Punch Board. Here are the instructions that I followed, however I changed the size and a few other things (what else is new!). Her album is 6x6 and mine is made using the measurements for a 4x4 card on the Envelope Punch Board.
stampin up
 
This is what the inside looks like. Each of those pages are a pocket for you to store small things in. I used the 1 inch circle punch to help open the pockets. There are 4 pockets in total. I did not embellish the inside because I am not sure if I am going to keep it or give it away.
 
stampin up

This is the top view so that you can see, it really looks like a book.

stampin up

Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Whisper White, plain printer paper for the envelopes (which are covered by the DSP), Coastal Cabana, DSP

Ink: Coastal Cabana, Black Stazon

Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Work of Art

Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Itty Bitty Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, 1 inch Circle punch

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

But those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint
(Isaiah 40:31, NKJV).


No comments:

Post a Comment