Thursday, May 8, 2014

Chocolate chip and pistachio pudding

Hi everyone! Chocolate chip and pistachio pudding, sounds yummy doesn't it? I'm not talking about food, but about the colours that I used for this card. I would have never put them together until I saw another card with them. I knew I had to try it too! I can't remember what stamp sets they used, I just remember the colours.
 
I used Whisper White cardstock as the base of the card, then layered it with Chocolate Chip and Pistachio Pudding, then I put one more layer of Whisper White to stamp on. I really like the way this has turned out.
 
stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White

Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pistachio Pudding

Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Gorgeous Grunge, Work of Art

Accessories: Pansy Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Pearls, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment