Monday, April 14, 2014

Wedding Shower 'Thank You' cards

This past Sunday our church had a wedding shower for our youth pastor. We gave money towards a really big gift, but then I had a thought, I should make them 'Thank You' cards! Since they are both really young I knew Gorgeous Grunge would be the prefect base stamp set. Then I chose the rose from the Simple Stems set, to make it a bit feminine. Their colours are navy blue and silver (same as mine were!) Here is what I came up with. I really liked them. I hope they did too!

stampin up
 
This is how I packaged them. I know, not very exciting. Wish my mom was around, she was a professional gift wrapper.

stampin up
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy
 
Ink: Night of Navy, Old Olive, Basic Grey
 
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Simple Stems
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
 If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!
 
"for we walk by faith, not by sight." 2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment