Monday, April 21, 2014

FREE Shipping & Retiring List!


 
 
Today's the day!!
 
Free shipping starts and the Retiring list is out!
 
 
The list is TOO big to put on my blog, so you need to click here for all the details. It leads you right to my Stampin' Up! web page, where you can order directly.
 
If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha
 
If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!  
 
"He counts the number of the stars; He gives names to all of them." Psalm 147:4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment