Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Best Wishes

Good day to all! The rain has finally stopped here and I think the sun just might make an appearance. However, the rain gave me more time to spend crafting!

Today I have for you a card using once again the "Simple Stems" stamp set. I absolutely love it! This one doesn't look at all like yesterday's card. I hope you can see how versatile this stamp set can be. Enjoy!

stampin up
 
You can't tell from the photo, but I used Very Vanilla instead of Whisper White. It has a very Victorian feel to it I think. Maybe that is why I like it so much!
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
 
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Pool Party (126982), Old Olive (100702), DSP Everday (Clearance rack)
 
Inks: Real Red (126949), Old Olive (126953), Black Stazon (101406)
 
Stamps: Simple Stems (c133101), Express Yourself (c130339)
 
Accessories: Pool Party Ribbon (Clearance rack), Pearls (119247), Dimensionals (104430), 2 3/8 Scallop Punch (118874), 1 3/4 Circle Punch (119850), Circles Framelits (130911), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189), Perfect Polka Dot Emobssing Folder (117335)
 
Happy Stamping!
Marsha

If you’d like any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalogue, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online with Stampin’ Up! directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would definitely like to hear from you!

"...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and am enjoying looking at all your cards.

    Blessings,
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirl,

      So glad you are enjoying it! Thanks for stopping by! marsha

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the layout and colors! Great Job!! You have definitely mastered the skill of simple yet elegant! Less is definitely more! xo

    ReplyDelete