Saturday, April 12, 2014

Baskets!


Happy Saturday everyone! (well it's Saturday here!) The other day my friend Hallie over at Hand Made By Hallie made this really cute strawberry basket. (Be sure to stop by her blog and have a look! She always makes really great stuff!) I wanted to make something like that too! However, I just couldn't make those little strawberries like she did, so I came up with something else.

I found a really cute picnic basket that I wanted to make. The instructions on Pinterest were way too small for what I had in mind, plus it had only one handle and a lid. So, like everything else, I modified it to suit my needs. It holds 5, 3x3 note cards with matching envelopes.

stampin up

stampin up

stampin up

Isn't it just the cutest little picnic basket!? When you give away all the little note cards you can put anything in it. Eggs for Easter, little presents at Christmas, hearts for Valentine's Day. I could go on and on!

I want to give you a chance to have this. The first person to place a Stampin' Up! order worth $100, through me (Canadian only) will receive this. Thanks for stopping by!

If you liked any of the supplies, to shop, or to get a catalog, please feel free to contact me, and of course you can shop online for Stampin’ Up! products directly through me by clicking the ‘shopping cart' button on the right. And if you’re thinking of joining Stampin’ Up! and want to join my team I’d would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
Marsha

"I will go before you and make the rough places smooth." Isaiah 45:2

No comments:

Post a Comment