Today I have something really cute. I know, I know, I always say that, but it's true! I think I really like this one because I used really bright colours. (I am so ready for Spring like temperatures, how about you!?) This one is so easy to make too! (tutorial below!) It's a prefect little gift for teachers, bus drivers, neighbours, friends, just because, etc. Remember to change the colours and stamp set to suit your needs!
See, I told you it was cute! It's a Post-it Note holder with a pen! I found the pens and the Post-it notes at the Dollar Store (the Post-it notes might not be as thick as regular Post-it notes).
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953) 3 1/4 x 7 3/8, Melon Mambo (115320) 2 7/8 x 3 1/8, Whisper White (100730) 2 3/4 x 3
Stamp Set: Flower Shop (c130942)
Accessories: Sticky Strip (104294), Dimensionals (104430), Pansy Punch (130698), Pearls (119247), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334)
Lets get started!
1. Take your Crumb Cake cardstock, score it in the horizontal position at 3 1/8, 3 1/2, 3 7/8.
2. Fold it along the scored edges. It should look like this with one side longer than the other.
3. Now you are going to make two cuts into the V, just up to the score line. This is the piece that will hold your pen.
6. Now you are going to adhere Sticky Strip to the small section right beside the longer side. See photo above.
8. Now adhere Sticky Strip to the back of your Post-it notes.
9. Last step before you get to embellish it! Adhere the Post-it notes on the inside. Voila!~
10. Now it's time to decorate the outside.
Thanks for stopping by, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below. You can shop 24/7 by using the shopping cart button on the right hand side. Remember only a few more days of Sale-A-Bration! Hurry and get your free stuff!
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men." Luke 6:35